Took Z to the dermatologist today to have his acne looked at. He has been taking an antibiotic for a few years and it hasn't been working. So, the derm took one look at him and prescribed Acutane. Knowing how strong this drug is I asked the derm what the side effects are. This sent the guy on a rant about over protective mom's reading WebMD and questioning a drug's ability. Geez, I just asked a simple question, out of curiosity. What a schmuck! Anyhow, I kept my composure and continued to be respectful and professional, so I hope he remembers us and how we behaved awesomely while he looked like an idiot. Not sure the guy was even the derm since he introduced himself as S and his last name was not listed as one of the doctor's at the office. I'll have to check into that issue.
Z had a hard time with his blood donation, dizzy and woozy, but came through with just enough blood to fill two glass tubes. Just like his father, seeing blood doesn't settle well with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment